Click for weather forecast
2020-21 School Year
Tele-Enrollment Information for families new to P-CCS Process
Step One: Pre-Enrollment
Complete the Online Pre-Enrollment- This "pre-enrollment" step provides the necessary documents to complete the enrollment.
You will be required to upload documents in the Pre-Enrollment Manager.
All students will need the following forms and items to enroll:
- Original certified birth certificate (required)
- Immunization requirements/records (required)
- School Health Information Form (required)
- Parent/guardian's driver's license for identification purposes only
- Two Items to Prove Residency; such as:
- Property tax record and utility bill
- Homeowners insurance policy and utility bill
- Warranty deed/closing statement for a new resident
- Signed rental/lease agreement and utility bill (rental agreement from a homeowner must include notarized signature of the homeowner)
- Shared living arrangements require a parent-homeowner signed affidavit with proof of residency. Shared Living Arrangement form (PDF).This will not be completed until an in-person meeting is arranged.
Step Two: Schedule a telephone meeting
If you are not certain which school your child is assigned to please use our Interactive Boundary Map.
Shared living arrangements require a parent-homeowner signed affidavit with proof of residency.Shared Living Arrangement form (PDF). We will have to wait to do these until we can meet face to face.