Click for weather forecast
Sixth Grade Camp Information for Fall 2019
Dates: September 24 - 27, 2019
Location: YMCA Storer Camps in Jackson, MI
REGISTRATION CLOSED ON 8/21/2019. There are no more spots available for this trip.
Required Forms for Sixth Grade Campers
- Camp Letter (Google Doc) to families of incoming Sixth Grade Students provides description and details
- Camp Permission Slip (Google Doc) Must be PRINTED OUT and turned in at Schedule Pick-up in August
- Health Form Link (Google Form from YMCA Storer Camps)
- RevTrak (Please make payment of $260 by Wednesday, August 21, 2019)
- Payment does not need to be made all at once. You can make payments in any amount until the full amount is paid but payment must be made in full by 8/21.
Required Forms for Parent Chaperones (Cabin Leaders)
- Sign up to be a cabin leader at SignUpGenius
- Cabin Leader Registration Form
- Backround/ICHAT Volunteer Form (Form must be completed prior to September 6, 2019)
- RevTrak (Please make payment of $160 by Friday, September 6, 2019)
- Payment does not need to be made all at once. You can make payments in any amount until the full amount is paid.
NOTE: If there are no open spots on the SignUpGenius, please sign up under waitlist. We will contact you if a spot becomes available. Do not fill out any forms or make a payment unless you are notified.
If you have any questions, please contact Melanie Formosa or Renee Nowaske at the above email address.