7:55 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
We are open for students during school hours, as well as during lunch recess with a pass.
Mrs. Taylor - Media Specialist
Mrs. Veeraswamy - Technology Parapro
Follow Library Happenings On Twitter!
Mrs. Taylor: @MrsTaylor4
Collection and Resources
Our collection contains over 10,000 books, magazines, resources, and equipment. A link is available for our Liberty Destiny Online Library Catalog, which is part of our Follett Circulation System.
- Students may check out books and magazines for 3 weeks, by using their Student ID card.
- We are a fine-free library, however, students will be charged to replace lost books.
- Students may use the library during recess on a first-come, first-served basis using PBIS points to buy a pass. Students have opportunities to sign up for recess before school, during homeroom and during passing time. Mrs. Taylor reserves the right to close the library during recess.
Media Center Usage...
- Students may use the center to read, do homework, and check-out books each day.
- Gum, food, and colored beverages are not permitted. Bottled water with a cap is allowed at the tables and seating area.
- Productive noise is acceptable, but students who are disruptive or disrespectful to materials or resources will be asked to leave.
- Yalsa - Teen Reading
- Goodreads - Top 100 Middle School Reads
- Novelist - Find books by subject, genre, favorites
Liberty Library Catalog
- Destiny– Search our library catalog from home or school.
- Go Follett - Simply choose your school, login with Google and access our catalog and your account
- OverDrive - Search and check out ebooks. Simply choose "Liberty" from the drop-down list and log in using Google.
- easybib.com – Online bibliography composer.
- Owl Purdue Online Writing Lab - For help with MLA style and Works Cited Page
- MeL – Offers a wide assortment of resources including articles from reference sources, magazines, and newspapers, and now offering access to Encyclopedia Britannica
- YALSA - American Library Association Teen Booklist and Awards. The latest books for teen readers.