This Online Scholarship Board contains information about current scholarships available to P-CEP students. Each Guidance and Counseling Office also has a Scholarship board with these opportunities.
Please note: Due dates listed in the scholarship headings reflect the date due to the Counseling office. Applications that require a transcript, recommendation or the counselor attention need to be submitted to the Counseling office at least 5 days before the final due date for processing.
Students may use this Student Information Sheet [PDF] to provide personal information to counselors or teachers who are writing recommendations.
Note: Essay contests are shared on this website due to their opportunities for students for scholarships, awards, etc., and this communication does not reflect an endorsement of the organization itself.
- Metro Detroit Youth Day Scholarship due 3/16/20
- Bentley Elementary Scholarship due 3/27/20
Salem Promise Scholarship due 4/30/20
Salem Township Seniors
- Ohio-Michigan Association of Career Colleges & Schools due 4/10/20
Schoolcraft College Scholarships due 3/27/20
$2000 per school year or more!
- EEF presents 7 LOCAL Scholarships! due 4/3/20
- EEF presents Karl's Cabin Scholarship due 5/21/20
- American 1 Credit Union Community Involvement Scholarships - due 4/10/20
- Parkside Credit Union -due 4/30/20
- Metropolitan Detroit Bureau of School Studies, Inc. due 2/28/20
- AAA Michigan’s School Safety Patrol Scholarship due 3/27/20
- Kim Petras Scholarship due 3/1/20
- Bird Elementary Scholarship due 3/1/20
- UofM Club of Greater Northville due 4/1/20
- MASPA MINORITY TEACHER EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP due 4/1/20
Michigan Retailers Association due 4/1/20
Kelsey's Law Distracted Driving Awareness due 3/31/20
for grades 11 & 12
Ann Arbor Community foundation due 3/10/20
Includes 49 different scholarships!
- Vibe Credit Union FU$E Scholarship due 4/1/20
- Experimental Aircraft Association Scholarship due 3/31/20
Canton Community Foundation due 3/15/20
Nearly 50 local scholarships!
SAE Detroit Poster Competition due 3/11/20
Open to all full-time high school students
- Making the Turn Against Parkinson's due 3/1/20
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Scholarship due 2/21/20
- Theta Zeta Lambda Scholarship due 3/21/20
- Rosa Parks Scholarship due 3/1/20
- Farrand Elementary School Scholarship due 3/13/2020
- Berman Family Dentistry Scholarship due 4/30/2020
Community Financial Scholarships due 3/15/20
20 scholarships for $1,500 each!
- Arbor Financial Community Scholarship due 3/15/20
Pugh 'Second Chance at Life' Scholarship due 5/1/20
Someone impacted by organ donation.
Civitan Citizenship Essay Contest due 3/5/20
Grades 9 - 12
- The Plymouth Rotary Club Memorial Scholarship due 2/28/20
- Society of Women Engineers Rewald Scholarship due 4/1/20
- Society of Women Engineers-Detroit Scholarship due to Counseling 2/24/20
- UM-Dearborn Alumni Legacy Scholarship due 3/2/20
The MEA Scholarship due 2/20/20
For dependent of an MEA or MEA-Retired member.
Community Choice Foundation due 2/28/20
NABS Scholarship due 3/6/20
Engineering, technology, business healthcare or related field
- Wilcox Family Foundation Essay Contest due 4/13/20
- PCEA Future Public School Teacher Scholarship due 3/31/20
Delta Kappa Gamma Scholarship deadline 4/2/2020
To pursue a career in education. (UPDATED)