Summer School Hotline/Office: (734) 416-2974
- Frequently Asked Questions about the P-CEP High School Summer School Program (PDF)
- P-CEP Summer School Rules & Guidelines and Calendar (Google doc)
- 2020 High School Summer Classes Brochure and Registration form (Google doc)
- Registration Form [PDF]
2020 forms will be available April 24, 2020
(Text version of the P-CEP Summer School 2020 flyer [PDF]
Plymouth-Canton Community Schools Summer School
High School Courses 2020
Plymouth-Canton Educational Park
- an option for students who need to recover credits
- an option for students who wish to earn credit for required courses in order to advance & accelerate their high school curriculum
Hotline / Office 734-416-2974
Registration and all classes will be held at
PLYMOUTH HIGH SCHOOL, 8400 Beck Road, Canton, MI 48187
Beginning Monday, June 22 through Thursday, July 23, 2020.
Classes will meet four days a week, Monday through Thursday.
Classes are approximately three hours in length with a five minute break
running from 7:15 to 10:05 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. to 1:20 p.m.
Lunch is available for purchase in the cafeteria from 10:05 until 10:30 a.m.
Registration forms will be available Friday, April 24, 2020, at all Plymouth-Canton middle and high school General Offices, Counseling Office, or can be printed from the district website.
- Mail-in registration begins Friday, May 1, 2020. Registration forms and payment must be post marked by June 9, 2020.
- Walk-in registration will take place in the Plymouth High School Cafeteria on Tuesday, June 16 from 5 to 8 p.m., and Wednesday, June 17 from 9–10:30 a.m.
- Students are placed in classes on a “first come -first served” basis.
Each class is $295 (per semester class). However, students who qualify for free or reduced lunch will pay $195 per semester for summer school classes.
- All fees are paid at the time of registration.
- Mail-in registrations: Please pay by check or money order made payable to "P-CCS."
- Students registering during walk-in on June 16 and 17 or the first day must pay by cash, certified check or money order. Personal checks are accepted only through mail, and postmarked by June 9, 2020.