Due to Governor Whitmer's "Stay Home, Stay Safe" Executive Order, our K-12 Enrollment Process has been modified.
Please view this "How To" Video on our enrollment process. This step by step tutorial will easily guide you through the enrollment process.
Step One: Pre-Enrollment
Complete the Online Pre-Enrollment- This "pre-enrollment" step provides the necessary documents to complete the enrollment. This step does not hold a spot for enrollment until your documentation is received at the school
You will be required to upload documents in the Pre-Enrollment Manager.
All students will need the following forms and items to enroll:
Original certified birth certificate (required)
Immunization requirements/records (required)
School Health Information Form (required)
Parent/guardian's driver's license for identification purposes only
Two Items to Prove Residency; such as:
Property tax record and utility bill
Homeowners insurance policy and utility bill
Warranty deed/closing statement for a new resident
Signed rental/lease agreement and utility bill (rental agreement from a homeowner must include notarized signature of the homeowner)
Shared living arrangements require a parent-homeowner signed affidavit with proof of residency. Shared Living Arrangement form (PDF).This will not be completed until an in-person meeting is arranged.
Additional required forms for Kindergarten or High School
Kindergarten (see Kindergarten page for overview) your child should be five-years-old on or before September 1.
- Vision Screening Record (required for Kindergarten)
- Kindergarten Waiver Request if applying for Young 5s Kindergarten for children who will turn 5 years old between September 1 and December 1. See Young 5s Kindergarten page for details
- Copy of transcripts for grades 9-12 (grade 8 report card for incoming 9th graders)
- Withdrawal Grades/Report Card (if enrolling after the start of school)
- Recent IEP for Special Education Students
Step Two: Schedule a telephone meeting
Click on the link for your child's school or the School of Choice link. If you are not certain which school your child is assigned to please use our Interactive Boundary Map.
Schedule a preschool enrollment appointment at: https://pccspreschool.youcanbo
- Boundaries and Maps for all P-CCS schools
- Our Schools shows building locations on map, addresses and links to web pages
- High School: School Assignment Process and Sibling Rule (last update Feb. 2012)
- High School: Frequently Asked Questions: Transition from Grade 8 to 9 (last update 2108)