P-CCS Students and Families: There are two important resources to stay posted with during the school closure period. Please see the important links below.

  • P-CCS Information on COVID-19 Page, which contains all related posts, releases, and transcripts that have been sent to the community, as well as some other informational resources.

K-12 Enrollment

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Enrollment Information for families new to P-CCS

Step One: Pre-Enrollment

Complete the Online Pre-Enrollment- This "pre-enrollment" step provides the necessary documents to complete the enrollment. This step does not hold a spot for enrollment until your documentation is received at the school.

Step Two: Enroll at your school office

 Where to enroll

Grades K-8 Enrollment takes place at your neighborhood elementary or middle school.
See the Boundaries and Maps page to determine your neighborhood school.

Grades 9-12 Enrollment takes place at Plymouth-Canton Educational Park (P-CEP) in the office of the High School Registrar. High school assignment will be set at the appointment. After this appointment you will be able to set a meeting with your Guidance Counselor to register for classes.

Make an appointment at your home school office. Contact: You Can Book Me Links

All students will need the following forms and items to enroll:

  • Printed Pre-enrollment Form from Step One (required)
  • Original certified birth certificate (required)
  • Immunization requirements/records (required)
  • School Health Information Form (required)
  • Parent/guardian's driver's license for identification purposes only
  • Two Items to Prove Residency; such as:
    • Property tax record and utility bill
    • Homeowners insurance policy and utility bill
    • Warranty deed/closing statement for a new resident
    • Signed rental/lease agreement and utility bill (rental agreement from a homeowner must include notarized signature of the homeowner)
    • Shared living arrangements require a parent-homeowner signed affidavit with proof of residency. Shared Living Arrangement form (PDF).

Additional required forms for Kindergarten or High School

Kindergarten (see Kindergarten page for overview) your child should be five-years-old on or before September 1. 

High School

  • Copy of transcripts for grades 9-12
  • Withdrawal Grades/Report Card (if enrolling after the start of school)
  • Recent IEP for Special Education Students

More Resources:

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer