Step One: Pre-Enrollment
Complete the Online Pre-Enrollment- This "pre-enrollment" step provides the necessary documents to complete the enrollment. This step does not hold a spot for enrollment until your documentation is received at the school.
Step Two: Enroll at your school office
Where to enroll
Grades K-8 Enrollment takes place at your neighborhood elementary or middle school.
See the Boundaries and Maps page to determine your neighborhood school.
Grades 9-12 Enrollment takes place at Plymouth-Canton Educational Park (P-CEP) in the office of the High School Registrar. High school assignment will be set at the appointment. After this appointment you will be able to set a meeting with your Guidance Counselor to register for classes.
Make an appointment at your home school office. Contact: You Can Book Me Links
All students will need the following forms and items to enroll:
- Printed Pre-enrollment Form from Step One (required)
- Original certified birth certificate (required)
- Immunization requirements/records (required)
- School Health Information Form (required)
- Parent/guardian's driver's license for identification purposes only
- Two Items to Prove Residency; such as:
- Property tax record and utility bill
- Homeowners insurance policy and utility bill
- Warranty deed/closing statement for a new resident
- Signed rental/lease agreement and utility bill (rental agreement from a homeowner must include notarized signature of the homeowner)
- Shared living arrangements require a parent-homeowner signed affidavit with proof of residency. Shared Living Arrangement form (PDF).
Additional required forms for Kindergarten or High School
Kindergarten (see Kindergarten page for overview) your child should be five-years-old on or before September 1.
- Vision Screening Record (required for Kindergarten)
- Kindergarten Waiver Request if applying for Young 5s Kindergarten for children who will turn 5 years old between September 1 and December 1. See Young 5s Kindergarten page for details
- Copy of transcripts for grades 9-12
- Withdrawal Grades/Report Card (if enrolling after the start of school)
- Recent IEP for Special Education Students
- Boundaries and Maps for all P-CCS schools
- Our Schools shows building locations on map, addresses and links to web pages
- High School: School Assignment Process and Sibling Rule (last update Feb. 2012)
- High School: Frequently Asked Questions: Transition from Grade 8 to 9 (last update 2108)